- Feel Good Flowers TorontoA Pandemic Gift by Burstyn Inc.
- Lasting ValueProfessional Photographers Unite
- Legacy StoriesPhotographs Keep Memories Alive
- Langdon HallAn Oasis in Cambridge
- New Year's WeddingCelebrate the New Year with Everyone you Love
- Graydon HallOne of my Favourite Venues in Toronto
- Details DetailsInspiration to get your Colour Juices Flowing
- Garden of EdenA Styled Shoot for Wedluxe Magazine
- Leaside Life & LoveA Gem of a Family
This page features a collection of love stories from the Greater Toronto Area and into cottage country. Whether a rustic chic cottage wedding, an urban garden wedding, or a family about to welcome their next child, you can view the stories of my wonderful clients and get a sense of what it will be like when we work together.
Wedding Photography in Toronto, Muskoka and the Kawartha's
I have photographed weddings in Toronto for over 20 years and I welcome all types of weddings. I document all types of ceremonies, faiths, cultures, locations and traditions. I welcome LGBTQ weddings, second marriage ceremonies, destination weddings, elopements and micro weddings. I will bring my same high level of enthusiasm to your wedding and I look forward to recording it beautifully for you.
Family Stories across the GTA and Southern Ontario
You can view examples of my family photography, maternity sessions, baby photography and multi-generation portraits here. I have been the photographer for these wonderful families and I have created professional, intimate and natural photographs for them.