Congratulations! You have made an excellent choice considering me as your photographer. As a mother, I understand just how much you love your little ones, and how important it is to select the best professional photographer you can to capture their personalities in photographs. I also know how precious your time is, so let's make this process easy and stress-free for you.
STOREY'S SIGNATURE PORTRAIT PROCESS
Four Easy Steps to Book Your Portrait Session
- Request a portrait session by email or phone.
- Book a virtual sales session for two days after your portrait.
- Sign and return the contract (adding locations, details and preferences).
- Pay by eTransfer. That's It!
Four Easy Steps to Order During Your Sales Session
- Preview images with me during our virtual sales session by Zoom (two days after portrait session).
- Select your favourite images and assign a product to each of your selections (framed prints, albums, wall art, greeting cards, etc.).
- Finalize your order during the sales session. For totals greater than your print credit, pay by eTransfer.
- Products will be shipped directly to you when ready. If you ordered digital downloads they will be sent to you by email.
From Capture to Print
I provide a full service capture-to-print experience so that you are not left wondering what to do with your photos. Our post-session ordering appointment by video chat is critical to help you best display your photographs. Check out some of the great photo products I offer. All products are made right here in Toronto by a top quality professional photographic lab.
"We can’t speak highly enough about her easy going yet professional demeanor, attention to detail, patience, and flexibility." Nigel & Danielle
Frequently Asked Questions
GROUP PORTRAITS: An example of a group portrait could be the whole family gathered at the front door, or in front of the fireplace, or snuggled in together on the couch.
PLAY TIME: One example of playtime would be having a tickle fight on mom and dad's bed. Together with a bit of quiet time, this is often when the best candid portraits are made.
SOLO TIME: Solo time could mean each person in the family having their own portrait taken.
It is a combination of these photographs that makes a session so valuable. And I strive for more than just one great group photograph, looking for both ‘relaxed’ and ‘energetic’ views of your family.
- 30 days before: Decide on what to wear. Pick three colours. Make sure everyone has a well fitted outfit in those colours. Order new clothes if needed.
- 20 days before: Make a list of walls where you would like your new photos to go and order frames that work well in those spaces. Send Storey pictures of the frames when they arrive.
- 10 days before: Take the family for haircuts.
- 2 days before: Tidy up your front steps and backyard. No need to water the grass. It's better if its dry.
- 1 day before: Check in with Storey to confirm location, timing and check for weather anomalies.
- The night before: Relax with a nice cup of tea. Cuddle with the family. Know that your family portrait will be a fun and easy-going experience.
From the session to the finished prints, I bring you the art of storytelling so that you can treasure your family’s great moments and share your story for generations to come. Book Your Toronto area kids portrait session today and know that you will be in great hands.
"A look, an expression - pure gold! The proof is in the wondrous looks we get when people see her photos hanging on our wall." David & Stacey