Photographs of our lives are often our most prized possessions. You have a great life story. Let's record it with great photographs! Life gets busy and getting family photos taken often falls to the bottom of our priority list. I can help you tell your story, and I will make the experience EASY and FUN for you.
My services are ideal if you SAVOUR your time with loved ones, and you want a collection of high quality pictures that feel genuine, joyful and beautiful.
RECENTLY FEATURED WORK
PRICING FOR Storey's Signature FAMILY PORTRAIT
- Capture the love, comedy, drama and adventure in your life.
- Photographs of life at your home, cottage, or farm.
- Posed group portraits as well as some natural moments, cuddles, playtime, and laughing.
- Every photo tells a story.
- Think of it as savouring time, not saving time.
- Session length of 60-90 minutes.
- Includes 40 high resolution digital images.
- $980 plus HST.
- Package upgrades are available that include more images and lovely printed products.
- Payment is required before the session.
When you are in the market for purchasing art, you see that prices are all over the map… and that is especially true with photography in Toronto. Prices are hard to compare - it’s not oranges to oranges. My work is neither the cheapest (...you get what you pay for) nor the most expensive (...don't believe the hype) in the GTA, but it does represent one of the best values in professional photography.
With dedicated customers that return each year, a 5 star review record on Google, and a dedication to top quality client care, you can purchase your family portrait confidently knowing your money will be well spent.
ALL PHOTO SESSIONS INCLUDE
- A positive experience for your family
- Safety best practices
- Most work done using long lenses from a distance
- Quick turnaround time
- Private online gallery
- Optional zoom meeting to help you select and purchase photo products, and
- Satisfaction guaranteed
All Families Welcome
I specialize in natural family photography with beautiful results. You will look and feel great and you will love the results. Sessions are tailored to your preferences. I welcome all families, especially:
- Immediate families
- Three and four generation portraits (include the grandparents and great grandparents)
- Extended families (add in the aunts, uncles, and cousins)
- Blended, single-parent, and LGBTQ families
- Families with pets
- I welcome all lovely families (if you are reading this, you are lovely)
I am available on Saturdays and Sundays throughout the year. My availability is often limited so please book early if you have a particular day in mind. Contact me to check my availability.
Four Easy Steps to Book Your Portrait Session
- Request a portrait session by email or phone.
- Select a day, time and location that works for your family. I am available Saturdays and Sundays throughout the year.
- Sign and return the contract that I will email you (adding locations, details and preferences).
- Pay by eTransfer.
Four Easy Steps to Order After your Session
- View the images using my on-line store, where you can download your pre-paid images and order professional quality prints, frames, greeting cards, albums, etc.
- Select your favourite images to be printed and match it with a great print product in the gallery. Check sizing based on where you plan to display them.
- Finalize your order or arrange a zoom call with me to help you with ideas.
- Products will be shipped directly to you when ready. Be sure to back up all of your digital images
From Capture to Print
Most of my clients want more than just a great set of digital photos. So, I provide a full service capture-to-print experience so that you are not left wondering what to do with your favourites. A post-session ordering appointment by video chat is a great way to help you with ideas on how best display your photographs. I am happy to help.
Check out some of the great photo products you can order. All products are made right here in Toronto by my favourite professional photographic lab, and shipped directly to your door.
Have Questions? Take a look at my FAQs page for answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Ready to book? Let's chat.