HOW TO ORDER YOUR FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHS
As your photographer, I provide a full service capture to print to display service so that you don't have to worry about what to do with you photographs. I will help you order them from my on-line store.
EASY TO BOOK
Four Easy Steps:
- Request a session by email or phone.
- Pick a day and time that works for you.
- Sign and return the contract (adding locations, details and preferences).
- Pay using Pay Pal. That's It!
EASY TO DOWNLOAD
Four Easy Steps:
- I will send you a link to your on-line gallery shortly after the session.
- View the photographs and mark your favourites.
- Add your favourite digital images to your shopping cart ($50 per image).
- Check out and pay using Pay Pal. I will send you a download link.
EASY TO ORDER PRINTS
Four Easy Steps:
- Select a photograph in the on-line gallery by clicking on it.
- In the PRINT STORE menu, select a size, treatment, finish and frame.
- Add to your cart. Repeat for every image you would like printed.
- Check out and pay using Pay Pal. I will mail or deliver your order when ready.
Optional Sales Appointment
I provide a full service capture-to-print experience so that you are not left wondering what to do with your photos. I offer you an optional post-session ordering appointment by video chat to help you best display your favourite family photographs. Check out some of the great photo products I can create for you.
Current Products & Pricing
Ready to order high quality photographic prints, custom wall art for your home, greeting cards, gifts for loved ones or a beautiful album?
For all services and products HST will be added. Prices are subject to change without notice.
High Resolution Digital Images
Downloadable and ready to print $980 for complete collection or $50 per image
Professionally finished, archival semi-gloss or fine art paper, ready to frame. Custom sizes and finishes available. Most popular sizes are:
Up to 5x7 inch $40
8x10 inch $50
12x18 inch $200
16x20 inch $300
24x36 inch $500
Fabulous Print Finishes
Standout add $100
Canvas wrap add $100
Metal or acrylic add $100
Custom frame add $200
Selection of Images set to music $150
Matted Print Box
Ten 8x10 inch matted prints of your choice in a complimentary faux silk 11x14 inch keepsake box $600
Custom Designed Album
Handcrafted 12x12 Inch Artisan Album
$50 per page (or $100 per spread).
A family album is often about 30 pages (or15 spreads) with roughly 40 photographs $1500
- A spread consists of two pages (left and right) and can hold up to 9 photographs across the spread
- Minimum of 20 pages (10 spreads) ($1000), maximum of 80 pages (40 spreads) ($4000)
- An ideal design has two photographs per spread for your "must-have" images, four photographs per spread for "nice-to-have" images, and up to 9 images per spread for support images such as details and close-ups.
- Matching Storage Box $200
Photo Greeting Cards
Custom photo cards (great for birth announcements, save the dates, thank you’s, Christmas and Hanukkah, etc.). Pack of 25 cards with envelopes $100
Here are some great examples of statement pieces that could work really well in your home. Here are examples of what I can do for you.
Wall Portraits and Custom Frames (24x36 inches $700)
Multi-Frame Displays to Suite any Space (two 12x18s and one 18x18 inch $1150)
The Dynamic 9-Up to Brighten any Room (nine 8x8 inch framed prints $1350)
Framed Gift Prints for Loved Ones (one 5x7 inch framed print $90)
Timeless Albums with Tasteful Designs and Lasting Impact (12x12 inch 30 spreads $3000)
Matted Print Box (ten 8x10 inch matted prints in faux silk 11x14 inch box $600)
With a seemingly endless number of design options for displaying photographs in your home, I happy to introduce you to my version of the gold standard of cool display ideas.
Architectural Digest (my go to magazine) published an article on March 2, 2018 that introduced the world to some great display ideas. From Michael J. Fox's gallery wall to Diane Von Furstenberg's window display, you will see some to Manhattan's great photo display ideas.
View the article: 16 Photo Display Ideas for Family Pictures on the Architectural Digest website
or view a PDF copy of the article here.
Accepting Orders Across the GTA
"You didn't photograph my family, but would you be willing to print my photos for me? My photographer doesn't sell prints or wall displays."
Of course! If you have the high resolution copies of your wedding and engagement photographs, and you have permission from your photographer, I would be happy to print your photographs for you. My pricing is the same as it is for my own clients (including retouching and enhancements required on your images before printing). I welcome your business.