HOW TO ORDER YOUR FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHS
STOREY'S SIGNATURE PORTRAIT PROCESS
Four Easy Steps to Book Your Portrait Session
- Request a portrait session by email or phone.
- Book a complimentary virtual ordering appointment for two days after your portrait.
- Sign and return the contract (adding locations, details and preferences).
- Pay by eTransfer. That's It!
Four Easy Steps to Order During Your Sales Session
- Preview images with me during our virtual sales session by Zoom (two days after portrait session).
- Select your favourite images and assign a product to each of your selections (framed prints, albums, wall art, greeting cards, etc.).
- Finalize your order during the sales session. For totals greater than your print credit, pay by eTransfer.
- Products will be shipped directly to you when ready. If you ordered digital downloads they will be sent to you by email.
From Capture to Print
I provide a full service capture-to-print experience so that you are not left wondering what to do with your photos. Our post-session ordering appointment by video chat is critical to help you best display your photographs. Check out some of the great photo products I offer. All products are made right here in Toronto by a top quality professional photographic lab.
Current Products & Pricing
Ready to order high quality photographic prints, custom wall art for your home, greeting cards, gifts for loved ones or a beautiful album?
For all services and products HST & shipping will be added. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Custom Designed Albums
Handcrafted 12x12 Inch Artisan Album
$50 per page (or $100 per spread).
A family album is often about 30 pages (or 15 spreads) with roughly 40 photographs $1500
- A spread consists of two pages (left and right) and can hold up to 9 photographs across the spread
- Minimum of 20 pages (10 spreads) ($1000), maximum of 80 pages (40 spreads) ($4000)
- An ideal design has two photographs per spread for your "must-have" images, four photographs per spread for "nice-to-have" images, and up to 9 images per spread for support images such as details and close-ups.
- Matching Storage Box $200
Here are some great examples of statement pieces that could work really well in your home. Here are examples of what I can do for you.
Wall Portraits and Custom Frames
(24x36 inches $476 for print - add approx. $500 for frame)
Multi-Frame Displays to Suite any Space
(two framed 20x30s and one framed 30x30 inch $822)
The Dynamic 9-Up to Brighten any Room
(nine 8x8 inch framed prints $1467)
Framed Gift Prints for Loved Ones
(one 5x7 inch framed print $137)
Timeless Albums with Tasteful Designs and Lasting Impact
(20 Page Lay Flat Album, Printed Cover 12x12" $755)
Linen Print Box
(Beautiful Box with Ten 5x7" Semi Gloss Matted Prints - $400 )
With a seemingly endless number of design options for displaying photographs in your home, I happy to introduce you to my version of the gold standard of cool display ideas.
Architectural Digest (my go to magazine) published an article on March 2, 2018 that introduced the world to some great display ideas. From Michael J. Fox's gallery wall to Diane Von Furstenberg's window display, you will see some to Manhattan's great photo display ideas.
View the article: 16 Photo Display Ideas for Family Pictures on the Architectural Digest website
or view a PDF copy of the article here.
how to organize your photographs
I often hear from clients that they have photographs they have taken over the past decades that still have yet to be sorted and displayed nicely. Many have a blend of printed photos, negatives, slides, and of course digital images. Read my article on how to tackle a photo organization project.
Accepting Orders Across the GTA
"You didn't photograph my family, but would you be willing to print my photos for me? My photographer doesn't sell prints or wall displays."
Of course! If you have the high resolution copies of your wedding and engagement photographs, and you have permission from your photographer, I would be happy to print your photographs for you. My pricing is the same as it is for my own clients (including retouching and enhancements required on your images before printing). I welcome your business.
Book Your Family Portrait Here
From the session to the finished prints, I bring you the art of storytelling so that you can treasure your family’s great moments and share your story for generations to come. Book your session today.