TIMELESS & JOYFUL WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
In addition bringing the theme and vibe of your wedding to life in photographs, I excel at making you feel great.
My strong reputation in the industry is based on being easy to work with, delivering high quality images and making each of my couples feel comfortable in front of the camera.
I combine traditional portraits with emotional candid captures and great documentary images to give you a well rounded story of your day.
Your wedding is DAY ONE of your new family. The photographs will tell a great story about your love for each other on the day you started your new family.
My coverages are short, lasting only 4 hours on average. In that time I will capture all of the essential elements and emotions of the day.
I will be one of the best decisions you made when planning your wedding day.
"One of the 30 Most Inspiring Wedding Photographers," Wedding Bells Magazine
"Everyone we’ve shown our photos to can’t get over the care and thoughtfulness you put into capturing our wedding, and we couldn’t agree more. For a day that is famous for going by ‘too fast,’ you captured the feeling and the memories beautifully and we’re incredibly grateful." Geoff & Sue
I approach each wedding with an eye for making an equal amount of:
- Traditional Photographs: timeless classic poses, lots of smiling at the camera, sharp and clean images
- Candid Photographs: authentic and lightly directed of-the-moment images that have movement and a variety of expression
- Documentary Style Photographs: journalistic and story-telling images captured unobtrusively to encourage uninterrupted emotion.
All Types of Weddings
I welcome every religion, culture, gender, LGBTQ, location, theme, season, ceremony type and style of wedding, including:
- Locations (city, cottage, farm)
- LGBTQ Weddings
- Second Marriages & and Vow Renewals
- Destination Weddings
- Micro Weddings & Local Elopements
- Short Stories (one to four hours of photography)
- Ceremonies (Traditional, Interfaith, Non-Denominational, Civil, Formal, Informal)
- Styles | Themes | Formats | Vibes, including:
- Traditional (Classic) Weddings
- Garden Party
- Casual Elegance
I will bring my same high level of enthusiasm to every event and I look forward to recording it beautifully for you.
It's very much your day and the story of your day. I work closely with you and your wedding coordinator to make sure that I can achieve the high standard of professional photography I am known for in as relaxed an atmosphere as possible.
Together with my second photographer, we tend to excel at:
- Taking great candid photographs,
- Capturing fleeting moments,
- Finessing poses so that you look like the beautiful person that you are,
- Organizing group portraits including extended families and big bridal parties,
- Smiling and engaging politely with you and your families and guests, and
- Recording the atmosphere of your wedding beautifully.
I am reliable at every phase of the process, from your initial meeting to the presentation of the final photographs, so that you will never doubt your choice of photographer. A sense of style, a sense of calm, and above all, a sense of fun! These are the elements that I bring to you.
"Wow. I'm not sure we have the words to express how wonderful it has been to work with you and how incredibly professional, thoughtful and absolutely adorable you are. From our first meeting to our wedding day and the little packages received in the mail . . . all is evidence for the passion you clearly have for capturing the essence of emotion. Many thanks for all your work and for being so wonderful on the day, which is now so perfectly captured." Julie & Dan
Helpful Tips and Timelines
How long should I hire my photographer for?
I have compiled a list of helpful tips and sample timelines to help you visualize how the day might go and help you determine how long you want your photographer there for. Read here for helpful tips on your wedding day.
Here are my rates so that you can get an accurate, no surprises, idea of what to expect. Please contact me for a personalized quote.
Should I Purchase a Wedding Album?
I strongly advise you to purchase your wedding album, and to do so before your wedding occurs. It will be the most beautiful and sentimental book you ever own.
I make the selection, design and approval process easy so that you avoid the hassles that come with yet another wedding to-do.
You will have a timeless, classic elegant album that will reflect the beauty, love and energy of your wedding day. It will be a show piece for many generations in your family.
COVID-19 related cancellations and postponements: Review my up-to-date information on policies around rescheduling your wedding date. I also have helpful suggestions for COVID-19 affected weddings regarding the photography for your rescheduled event.
Ready to Book?
You have made an excellent choice! I can't wait to work with you. Contact me here.